I finally did it! I’ve been wanting to dye my hair pastel pink for about 3 years, and I’m proud to say that I took the plunge! Every summer I look through what seems to be hundreds of photos of bloggers and Youtubers that have incredible pastel pink hair, and I daydream about what that would be like on me. Well, this summer I’m taking control and staying true to myself!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette in “Venus”
- Lancome Color Design Eyeshadow in “Off The Rack”
- Lancome Le Crayon Khol in “Black Ebony”
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in “Original”
- Benefit They’re Real! Tinted Lash Primer
- Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Mascara in “Blackest Black”
- NYX Tinted Brow Mascara in “Chocolate”
- Clinique Acne Solutions Foundation
- Lancome Dual Finish Powder
- Maybelline New York Master Conceal
- Too Faced Sweetheart Perfect Flush Blush in “Something About Berry”
- Maybelline New York Master Contour Kit in “Light to Medium”
- Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in “Natural”
- NARS Pressed Light Reflecting Powder
- L’OREAL Paris Infallible Makeup Setting Spray
- Lancome Color Design Lipstick in “Fashion Icon”
Whether I’m walking down the street or strutting through the mall, if people judge me I’m not going to care what they think. If you’re thinking about dying your hair, my advice to you is: don’t be afraid to change your style. You should be true to who you are and if a few people say negative things about it or give you weird looks, who cares what they think? It’s your choice and your choice only. It’s more likely that the majority of people will love it!
Just one more thing: shout out to the amazing hair stylist who gave me these pastel locks: Jeffrey from K. Charles Salon! Thank you for making my dream a reality!
Do you like colored hair or is it just not your thing? Tell me in the comments below!
Until my next post, fashionistas! I hope you liked it! As always, I love my lovely readers!
This post contains affiliate links.