Are you a blogger with a burning passion for reporting the latest fashion and beauty trends? Are you a high school or college student looking to amp up your resume with published writing samples? If you answered YES to any of these questions then you’re in luck because THE TEEN RUNWAY is now accepting submissions!
What we’re looking for:
- Beauty and Fashion-Related Articles: (ex: the latest trends at your high school/campus, your must-haves for XYZ season, reviews of beauty products you love, ‘Is XYZ Product Worth the Hype?’, best hair care products for XYZ hair type, etc.)
- College Life: (ex: 10 Things You Wish You Brought with You To College, Is Sorority Life Worth It?, How I Got Straight A’s While Working My Dream Internship, etc.)
- High School: (ex: 10 Prom Dresses Under $100, Backpack Essentials, How to Survive Homecoming Season, First Day of School Fashion/Beauty Looks, etc.)
- Fashion & Beauty DIYs: (ex: How To DIY Your Own Color Conditioner!)
Rules and Guidelines:
- Do not include any foul language or nudity in your content. THE TEEN RUNWAY may edit your work if needed.
- Articles will have a maximum of 700 words.
Examples of submissions:
- How to Look Chic with Minimal Effort (Outfit Ideas!)
- 9 Truths Only Homeschooled Teens Would Understand
- Top 5 Beauty Products to Try this Summer
Ready to hit submit? Fill out the form below with your final draft and a short 2-3 sentence bio and get your name and link in front of over 60K email subscribers! Need more information? Shoot me an email using the form and ask any questions you have. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.