Today, I’m writing about a makeup look that I created using some of the new Maybelline and CoverGirl products and reviewing them! Once I heard about their new additions, I just knew that I had to try them out for myself. For this look, I went with a “rosy glow” feel, because I wanted to be extra girly and sweet.
Here’s the look:
- CoverGirl “TruNaked Roses” Eyeshadow Palette
- Maybelline New York “Sensational Mascara” in Very Black
- Lancome “Kohl” eyeliner in Black Ebony
- Urban Decay “Eyeshadow Primer Potion”
- Maybelline New York “Great Lash” Clear Mascara (as brow gel)
- Clinique “Acne Solutions” Foundation
- Maybelline New York “Master Conceal”
- Maybelline New York “Master Contour Kit” in Light to Medium
- Lancome “Dual Finish” Powder
- Tarte “Amazon Clay” Setting Powder
- Estee Lauder “Pure Color” Lipgloss in Shocking Pink
- Lucky Brand Shirt
The product I was most excited to try was Maybelline “Master Contour Kit“, because it has everything you need: a matte blush, a light bronzer, and a highlight color that isn’t too sparkly! Be careful with the blush and bronzer, though, because they’re a bit powdery, which means that a little goes a long way! In my opinion, if you can get your hands on a multi-tasking product like this, it’s golden. I also tried the Maybelline “Master Conceal” for the first time, and it lasted all day! (I have currently had it on for about 10 hours and it’s still holding up!)
The other product I tried for the first time was the CoverGirl “TruNaked Roses” eyeshadow palette. I was very impressed with this palette! The eyeshadows are very pigmented and have a great consistency. One thing that I didn’t like about it was that it has quite a bit of fall out. You really have to tap a lot of the eyeshadow off of your brush. I recommend it to any girl on a budget with a tendency to go for pink and purple shades!
As you can see, and if you have seen my Instagram feed lately, I have been searching for awesome drugstore makeup products that stack up against high-end products! I hope that you found this look and my reviews helpful!
Until my next post, fashionistas! As always, I love my lovely readers!