This is the spring/summer Style Blog for 2012! (More pictures will be added soon.) You will love all these chic trends! These trends from runway shows are totally cool and ready for teens! Check them out:
1. Pastel colors are so ‘in’ right now and will certainly brighten up your day! Paired with Born comfort yellow flats and a Mulberry for Target purse.
2. This is a spring outfit that I’m totally raving about! The colors are so amazing together! The blue cardigan, the faded green skirt, the printed shoes, the silver necklace, and the white tank are perfect! The floral headband adds a sweet touch.
3. A city chic coat that will keep you warm on those chilly spring and summer nights is a great addition to this pretty black dress! She’s also wearing black tights and embellished flats to add a sweet yet edgy feel.
4. Light wash jeans with a hint of lace are simply fabulous! Lace can make an outfit look trendy. She is working these jeans like a pro!
5. Short shorts are so cool and look simple yet really fun! They have killer style in the color white, blue, and tribal prints! Here are some really cool ones that you can wear on vacation:
6. Tribal crop-tops are a must have! They are fun and flirty! This shirt will definitely turn heads!