As usual, I’ve been researching fashion trends and I’ve come up with my must-have list for fall and winter outerwear. These statement pieces are sure to get attention and double takes. Cool, right? Here are some of my favorites:
- Trench Coat with Studs: The studs add an unexpected edge to the classic trench. It’s a great idea for a night out or a special day!
- Faded Denim Jacket With Lots of Rips: This is perfect for the cool vibe you need for a school day or even a trip to the mall or movie!
- Words on the Back of Jackets: This is a fun idea for any day and event! Put it over a tee, sweater, or a casual dress for a graphic take on the classic denim or leather jacket.
- Fitted Letterman Jackets: This is a super cute take on the oh-so-preppy football team jacket! If you’re aiming for the prepster look or are just looking to add some prep to your style, I suggest this! You can wear it to school, the mall, the movies, or on a casual weekend with friends, but maybe not on a first date.
- A Polka Dot Trench With a Colorful Collar: I could see me wearing this coat when I’m feeling happy or just need a little whimsy in my day. Even in the girly, pink color, it would look great at a semi-formal party or special event. Trust me, you’ll be happy you bought it.
- Stained Leather and Vegan Leather Jackets: Whether the jackets are a rainbow or deep red color, they’re awesome! These jackets are immensely popular for fall and winter, because of the unique treatment of the leather. You can wear them to semi-formal events, the mall, or even to the movies!
So, that’s my take on the top trend of statement outerwear! Would you wear statement outerwear or do you think it’s too bold? Let me know in the comments below! I want to know your thoughts! Until my next post, fashionistas! I love my lovely readers! Goodbye for now!